cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
deeathome
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

not allowing me to receive my awards for ink cartridge purchases

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 6835
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I installed ink cartridge number 935 in the color of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow Jaune. I tried to retrieve my award while I was logged into Google Chrome, but it kept taking me to Firefox and said it could not be retrieved. This happened several days ago. Today, I installed the Black Noir cartridge, numbered 934XL. Again, I tried to get my reward and was redirected to Firefox. Please help me to get the reward for the ink cartridges or send some type of voucher to my email address. Thank you for your assistance.

3 REPLIES 3
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 923 1,598
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @deeathome - Greetings!

Thanks for reaching out! I'd like to help 🙂

I see that you are trying to redeem the Ink rewards option on your HP printer. The HP Ink Rewards program was ended July 31, 2017, and I am afraid that you cannot claim the rewards anymore.

See the document here for information: http://bit.ly/2fhP4Md

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
deeathome
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your assistance. We were not even aware of a rewards program. This popped up on our screen after replacing the ink cartridges. Thanks again

0 Kudos
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 923 1,598
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @deeathome

Thanks for the update!

Visit us again if you have any concerns!

Thank you again and may you have a wonderful day and even better tomorrow 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation