I get the message: The printhead appears to be missing, not detected or incorrectly installed. I have tried resetting the printer, turning it off and on. Removing the print heads 5 times, cleaning contacts , reinstalling cartridges, and resetting each time and removing and installing software on my computer, no luck, does anyone have any ideas for repair or is it now junk? Thanks.
I appreciate all your efforts and expertise in troubleshooting this issue
At this point I suggest you contact HP Support in your region for service options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".