Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

Hi! @Karelm51, Thanks for your response and time.

Kudos to you for trying out the steps.

Did you try the steps recommended in my previous thread?

Please try the steps recommended below.

From the printer control panel, open the Wireless menu, press Wireless Direct, and then make sure the setting is On (default).
Click the Apple menu (), and then click System Preferences.
Click Print & Scan (  ).
Click the plus sign () at the bottom of the left pane.
Under Nearby Printers, click the name of your printer.
Select the printer which has AirPrint listed next to it and remove the printer.

Also, refer this article to know how to configure air print.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I solved my double sided printer problem on my MACs  by removing the printer then re-adding the printer select add a printer or scanner from the list of options do not select the printer listed in the drop down here. Select the OfficeJet 7610 series[...]  Bonjour multifunction from the available printers.

Select the 7610 series bonjour multifunction, it shows device settings a the bottom of the window,  the default for use is Aiprint, select the drop down and change it to 'HP OfficeJet 7610 series' it should then work fine.DefaultDefaultChange to thisChange to this

HP Recommended

hello everyone, 

im having the same issue it prints one side ok, and the other backwards, 

i follow the instrucions 

Select Paper Handling from the unnamed menu at the center of the window.
From the Pages of Print menu, select Odd Only.
Depending on your printer type, select one of the following settings from the Page Order menu:
Rear loading paper tray: Select Automatic
Front loading paper tray: Select Reverse
Click Print.

and now the printing is worse, im attaching a picture, i try 2 times, it prints the first side and all the ink spreads around, 

and it do not print the other side so i dont know if the original issue is fixed.4b2647f4-939e-42e9-b08a-50ff56b1c444.jpg32b77b50-cd4b-4bdd-b654-d7f7fb7e003b.jpg

thnks. 

HP Recommended

yes this helped me, thank you

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.