Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet pro 9010
macOS 11.0 Big Sur

I'm trying to print graph paper via the quick forms apps the printer came with for my kids' math school work and it won't print. It spends several minutes saying it is downloading from the web and then gives an error that there is an internal processing error and to please try to manually check the firmware updates.  Which I did and the printer is completely up to date.  I also checked to make sure the apps were updated and they are. It doesn't matter what app I try to use - all give this error.  I can print documents from the computer to it without an issue though.

Can anyone help me with this error please?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

• Load plain white paper in the input tray.
  • From the home screen on the printer control panel, swipe down to open the Dashboard, and then touch the Setup icon.
  • Swipe up on the display, touch Reports, and then touch Web Access Test Report.
    A Web Access Test Results page prints.
  • Next, from the same Reports menu, touch Wireless Test Report.
    A Wireless Network Test Results report prints.

Evaluate both of the pritned reports, does any of them include an Attention section at the top of the printed report?

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.