cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
nicovon
Level 2
30 18 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post

tricolor too small for HP Officejet K7103 Printer

HP Recommended
HP Officejet K7103
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hello I realized today that the tricolor cartridge is smaller than the black cartridge. Is there a tricolor cartridge of the same capacity as the black one?

8 REPLIES 8
nicovon
Author
Level 2
30 18 0 0
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sorry, I did not specify the cartridge data.

here it is to you: Tri-Colour N. 344 C9363E

ps. and if that was not enough I can not keep the ink levels of the printer under control. Usually, all printers show ink levels in real time, while this printer does not

0 Kudos
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 924 1,623
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @nicovon – Hope you are well 🙂

Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a fantastic location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

Ideally, you should be having XL & regular tri-color cartridge options for HP inkjet printers. For your printer, the regular cartridge is HP 343 and the XL cartridge is the one that you are using now (HP 344). This is the high capacity cartridge available for your machine.

I’m afraid that we do not have any other high capacity cartridge options for this machine.

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
nicovon
Author
Level 2
30 18 0 0
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you so much. can I know how many ml of ink is inside the regular cartridge and inside the XL cartridge?

0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,537
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nicovon

Hi,

you're most welcome. 🙂

As @Dvortex is out of the office today, I'm replying to you. 

I read that you would like to know how much ml of ink is present in the normal and XP ink cartridges for your HP printer. HP ink cartridges are measured with the number of pages it can print. This is called page yield

You may visit our HP website to check the page yield for the ink cartridges for your HP Officejet K7103 Printer: http://bit.ly/2CN0XV4

Hope this helps. Feel free to let me know. Cheers! 🙂

nicovon
Author
Level 2
30 18 0 0
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks for the reply, although I would have liked to know the amount of ink in ml, but that's okay.

since I'm here writing, can I ask you another question?

the printer I mentioned, the HP Officejet K7103 printer, makes really good prints on photographic paper!

this printer prefers a particular type of paper? for even better results 🙂

I would like to buy a new printer that comes close to the quality of this printer, what could you recommend?

0 Kudos
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 924 1,623
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @nicovon

Glad to know that you are getting good quality printouts 🙂

Ideally, you can use any decent photo paper to get fine prints, but if you ask, I would definitely suggest HP photo paper 😉

To answer the second part of your question, I would suggest you buy any of the Envy or Officejet printer (Inkjet printers) to get good quality printouts. 

Compare and check few printers here: http://hp.care/2viGmEx  

Good luck 🙂

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
nicovon
Author
Level 2
30 18 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

for example, I own another printer (officejet 7510) but I can not get prints of the same quality of the model in question. Officejet K7103 is significantly higher.

0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,537
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nicovon

Hi,

I understand that the print quality of the Officejet K7103 is better when compared to the Officejet 7510. However, I suggest you to contact our HP Shopping team (www.shopping.hp.com) before you buy a new printer. This way you can review the product in detail before a purchase.

Hope this helps.

I wish you happy printing and a very happy upcoming New Year! 🙂

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation