cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

unused ink cartridge

HP Recommended
hp envy photo 7858
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

This is the second time in 2 years I have had to replace my HP printer.  The last time I had to toss 4 ink cartridges.  That hurt monetarily!  My HP 6968 just died and my son bought me a new HP Envy photo 7858.  I have one black XL ink cartridge that is unopened and not expired.

I have called and emailed HP several times and was told they would not exchange it for me because my son did not purchase it through them. 

I feel this is poor customer service.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 11,674 579 640
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@brewergirl

Welcome to the HP Support Community

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. In order to resolve the issue, we have to elevate the case to the next level.

I will share you few details through a private message.

Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Have a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After 5 emails, I have to conclude HP has VERY POOR customer service.  I will just toss my unopened, unused ink cartridge.  My last HP printer!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation