Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
M2026W
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi,

I'm using my Samsung M2026W since 2 years ago with AirPrint without problems. After update to Catalina, the printers doesn't work correctly and only 1 print o 100 is printing.

So I found on this website the problems with Catalina. I install the new driver released disabling gate keeper, but now if I use Airprint the problem is the same (release a firmware please). If I use the Driver 3.87 for my M2020 series when i click to print I receive a message:

"BasicOptionPDE.bundle is damaged " and you can click on ok button and then print or click on show on finder to see the bundle.

Can you help me with this problem, I tried everything:

-Delete all printers

-reset printers system of mac

-hard delete of drivers in library

- re-install 3 times

The problem is here. I think that is the driver corrupted (I downloaded it 3 times).

Thanks

Andrea

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

When appears the window

“BasicOptionPDE.bundle” is damaged and can’t be opened.

open in finder the file.

delete the file  basicOptionPDE form the folder PDEs.

It should work now.

Fabio.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.