Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
SL-C2670FW/XAA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

When I turn on the printer it has no display. 

It turns off after a minute and 11 seconds then it turns back on. It continues this cycle.

I tried holding the power  wake up and stop for 30 seconds while the unit is off, and on, and then off while turning on.

It does have power led lights on the Ethernet port showing communication. 

It will let me log into the web menu. 

It turns off after a minute and 11 seconds then it turns back on. It continues this cycle.

I was able to update the firmware in the short time it was on before it restarted.

I took the side of the printer off.

I disconnected all cables except the two cables from the Power Supply to the mainboard hoping the power button was stuck.

I disconnected the smaller gauge cables from the Power Supply to the mainboard from both ends.

I can still log into the web portal so that makes me want to say the mainboard is okay although I know that it is possible the mainboard could be sending a signal to restart the power supply. 

I also noticed the CR2032 is reading 2.55 volts.  

The port the battery goes into is reading 0 volts while plugged in and on.  

I replaced the battery and the unit still power cycles once every 

At this point I am leaning towards a power supply due to no power on the display or buttons. 

I took the cover off the supply and don't see any obvious bad components, (no blown caps, burn marks, scorching, and fuse is good). 

Has anyone else ran into this issue?  any thoughts about something I am missing? I can send pictures if needed.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.