1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can't access syncthru web service?

HP Recommended
C410W
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello,

While trying to get my Samsung C410W printer to work with airprint, I've become unable to access syncthru?

I can see that the printer is connected to my network (using apple airport extreme base station), and when I run the wireless setting application with the printer connected to my windows laptop, it runs fine and says everything should be good, as does the samsung diagnostics tool, but then when I open samsung easy printer manager, it's saying "no information" under the supplies information, and when I go to device settings it's just blank? When I go to the syncthru web service, firefox just says "failed to load". Same thing when I open easy printer manager on my mac, I can see the printer, can print to it, but can't access the device settings or syncthru.

I've tried uninstalling all the drivers and applications and reinstalling them, restarting the base station, and unplugging the printer for several minutes.

The last thing I was trying to do in syncthru was turn of IPP over HTPPS.

1 REPLY 1
Kinshasa50
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem. Ever since I upgraded to the new Mac OS, unable to print remotely. Tried many attempts at typing in the IP address and the icon on the Samsung Easy Print Manager is "grayed out".  No joy at all. I have a Samsun M288X series. I'm about to upgrade to the latest Mac OS Mojave. Can someone help? Thank you!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation