02-18-2019 03:22 AM
Try these steps to reset and clear the Android OS Print Spooler cache -
1) On your Android device, tap the Settings icon , and the select Apps or Applications.
2) Select Show System Apps.
3) Scroll down the list, and then select Print Spooler.
Depending on your Android device, tap Storage, and then select Print Spooler.
4) Select Clear Cache and Clear Data.
5) Open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon , and then tap Print.
A print preview screen displays.
6) Next to Select a printer, tap the down arrow to view the printer list, and then select your printer.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community