Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magicoclx
Level 2
21 14 0 1
Message 1 of 16
Flag Post

Clx 3305 fw display f/w upgrade mode upgrade final fw, con firmware installato v 3.00.0 1.99

HP Recommended
Clx 3305 fw
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Salve, ho aggiornato la stampante clx3305fw con ultimo firmware disponibile 2016, purtroppo adesso e' bloccata con display che recita: f/w upgrade mode upgrade final fw, con la versione fw 3.00.01.99 diversa da quella presente nel file che ho scaricato dal cloud samsung firmware, in sistanza e' ferma cosi con led verde come posso risolvere? ho la possibilita' di accedere con usb e tramite indirizzo ip 192.168.1.33. Mi date una soluzione? Ciao Marco

15 REPLIES 15
rick-s
Retired
Retired
2,526 2,492 105 388
Message 2 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Magicoclx
Author
Level 2
21 14 0 1
Message 3 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I updated the printer clx3305fw with the latest firmware available 2016, unfortunately now it is blocked with display that reads: f / w upgrade mode upgrade final fw, with the fw version 3.00.01.99 different from the one in the file I downloaded from the cloud samsung firmware, in place and 'so stop with green LEDs how can I solve? I have the possibility to access with usb and ip address 192.168.1.33. Can you give me a solution? Hello Marco

Magicoclx
Author
Level 2
21 14 0 1
Message 4 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Jan 26
Hi, I updated the printer clx3305fw with the latest firmware available 2016, unfortunately now it is blocked with display that reads: f / w upgrade mode upgrade final fw, with the fw version 3.00.01.99 different from the one in the file I downloaded from the cloud samsung firmware, in place and 'so stop with green LEDs how can I solve? I have the possibility to access with usb and ip address 192.168.1.33. Can you give me a solution? Hello Marco
Magicoclx
Author
Level 2
21 14 0 1
Message 5 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Is it possible to have an answer? It 's our product that if I do not fix the firmware, corrupted by your application, and' just throw in the trash bulky
Magicoclx
Author
Level 2
21 14 0 1
Message 6 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended
UP
Magicoclx
Author
Level 2
21 14 0 1
Message 7 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended
SOLO TONER ORIGINALI CHE DURANO POCO E COSTANO MOLTO!

ONLY TONER ORIGINAL THAT LONG LAST AND COST MUCH!
Magicoclx
Author
Level 2
21 14 0 1
Message 8 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Then? Should I throw it away?
ali1974
2 2 0 0
Message 9 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Call me viber 218926627290

ali1974
2 2 0 0
Message 10 of 16
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My dear brother I had the same problem with the printer Samsunq CLX 3305 and after searching deep and for the days I found the solution thankfully, connect with me and [Personal Information Removed] and I will give you the solution to your problem

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation