Rita68
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Copy Shrinks

HP Recommended
Samsung Xpress SL-C480 Color Laser Multifunction Printer series
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

When copying an 8 1/2 x 11" document it shrinks the copy to 3.25 x 4.5" in the center of the copied page. How can I get full size back

1 REPLY 1
Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,416 160 348
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will try and assist.Go to control panel,Devices and printers.Right click on the printer and select properties.Make sur that the paper size is set correctly.Work through all the settings and make sure they are set correctly.Save the options and retry to print.Hope this will help.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation