Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung Printers

HP has recently acquired Samsung’s printer division and now provides support for all printing products. For any questions regarding the acquisition please refer to the following Link.

For support options for Samsung Printers in your country or region please check this website.

I am an HP employee
20 REPLIES 20
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have a samsung M2830-DW printer at my office for which a toner cartridge MLTD115L is needed. Please help

HP Recommended

Hi Bill,

I am struggling to get the latest firmware versions for all Samsung MFPs. I do not have access to BTSP anymore and need a link on the GCSN site for Samsung MFP firmwares. 

Can you direct me to the appropriate link please? I have access to GCSN .

Regards,

Amrit. 

HP Recommended
hello I am purchase a samsung printer cause samsung gives a best service but samsung forward a printer service to HP its not my fault.
my samsung printer SCX-4021S/XIP in warranty but H.p company asking for documents and i am provied all papers through email from last 3 months my printer is not working and no one person visited here for checking a fault . refrence no. is -5006602597(30-11-2017
what can i do give us a solution otherwise i am upload in facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc social media
HP Recommended
How do I find a printer
HP Recommended

my printer billing detail'sITS A BILL OF MY SAMSUNG PRINTER WHO PURCHASE IN MAY 2017 HOW TO KNOW CUSTOMER IF ANY DEALER OR DISTRIBUTOR SELLING A OLD MANUFACTURING PRODUCT. PLEASE VERIFY MY BILL ITS FAKE OR REAL . IF YOU HAVE A ANY LETTER OR TERMS & CONDITION FORM SO PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE LETTER WITH MANTION A POLICY REGARDING WARRANTY OR PRODUCT MANUFACTURE DATE TO PURCHASE DATE 

HP Recommended

hello sir,

i have samsung M2021 printer, i need tonner for it, where i can purchase it?

HP Recommended

I was looking for the printer firmware for the Samsung C480w.

I actually managed to find it, but it could be easier. 

The website detects that I am using Linux, which is true, I only see the software drivers for Linux...

When I  asked to see downloads for Windows 10, then the windowss drivers and printer firmware download are both visible.

Maybe and additional or wildcard Operating system tag could be added for all firmware

HP Recommended

I have try anything.. reboot, uninstall, reinstall...

After a long time with HP printer, I have flush it because lot of trouble... I'm turn to samsung...

Ohhh what... Samsung printer is now support by HP ??? WHAT THE HELL????

So DO YOUR JOB HP and DEBUG my printer!!!!! Preprog obsolence after just one year ????

Go to hell poor HP support!!!

HP Recommended

Hello Subina,

Could you please advise which country are you in .Accordingly, we would be able to assist you

Thanks & regards,

Raj

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.