Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hello Subina,

Could you please advise which country are from so we can provide you the details where it can be purchased based on availability

Thanks & regards,

Raj

HP Recommended

I'm using a Samsung MFP SCX-4729FD. Tried to download and install the installation driver provieed into HP Support website (latest version dated Sep.2017).

It's not possible to execute the file, locked by Windows 10 due to invalid digital signature. The digital signature of the file was provided by Samsung, and Samsung void this digital signature.

Please provide minimum help of providing useful files, publish new file versions provided with valid digital signature.

There's also a widely known issue with the "Easy Document Creator" software app, that doesn't work anymore on Windows10. This issue seems applicable to all Samsung printer devices, and any reply on your side should be provided.

HP Recommended

Bill, I really hate HP now.  I bought an envyx360 laptop just over a year ago.  Shortly before the warranty expired, I was experiencing problems with it rebooting itself from time to time.  I spent a number of weeks online with HP to try to solve the problem.  Finally, they told me to do a reset.  That lessened the issue a lot (though it did not eliminate the issue completely).  When I realized about a week later that my printer would not print, I called HP to get help.  They gave me the run around and finally told me to contact Samsung.  When I did, they promptly told me to contact HP for printer support for Samsung.  When I finally got someone, they said my printer was out of warranty and I would have to pay for help.  This isn't a printer issue as it works fine and worked fine before the reset.  But nobody wants to acknowledge that.  So I finally got a driver downloaded and the printer shows on my computer, but it will not print.  It wants to save everything as a PDF file but won't print.  What in the hell do I have to do to get my printer to operate properly as it did BEFORE the reset that HP recommended????

HP Recommended

Hello snakeman40

I do apologize since your having a hard time with your printer, from which software are you trying to print?

It seems that you are uswing the driver to save files as PDF, on the preview screen before you print the document what is the printer or the destination selected?, check if the Samsung is the one selected and let me know the results please.

Regards. 

Knowledge is to be shared.
HP Recommended

Hello Anty0602

Is this the driver that you installed?

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/SS/SCX-4726FD/SCX-472x_Series_WIN_PD_V3.12.13.03....

If Windows 10 is not allowing you to execute it, could you post the specific message that your computer shows up when you try to execute the software?

For Easy Document Creator try this version that should work with Windows 10:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/SS/SL-C410W/EasyColorManager_V4.00.14.zip

Let me know please if this solves any of your issues.

Regards.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much!  That was indeed the issue and it's all fixed and working like it's supposed to.  And I am very appreciative for your help!

HP Recommended

You're Welcome snakeman40

Thank you for the Kudo!

HP Recommended

As I'm encountering a problem with my Samsung C410W (described in this post), I thought I'd try contacting support. However, the website does not recognize the printer's serial number, preventing me to get in touch.

How should I go about this?

HP Recommended

I've managed to get relevant local phone numbers from HP; consider my contact info issue solved.

HP Recommended

I have a Samsung X press M3835 printer which has been excellent until this last week or so and when I wasn't to print anything it will only print on half a sheet not a full A4. It has also stopped allowing me to select any options other than print this page.

I have tried to contact the HP website for support/assistance but only get a virtual assistant which has a fixed range of questions so no answers to my problems.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.