Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HELLO I HAVE A SAMSUNG EXPRESS M2070 F MULTI FUNCTION PRINTER . I CANT SEEM TO GET  CONNECTION TO MY COMPUTER  TO PRINT

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @KARENKMD

this device connects via usb cable to pc. My suggestion is first to confirm that it is not pc's usb port or cable's issue.

change usb port if problem persists change cable and if problem persists again try to connect to another pc.

If one the second pc works then it is your pc's issue if not then it is mfp's issue.

In case that it is mfp's issue try to fw update and if the problem persists, call to the nearest service center.

I hope i helped.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.