Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung Galaxy A70
Android 9.0 Pie

As when I open the front camera on my A70 and the top notch is lightning 

Samsung should make this too notch lighting when I get a notification 

For example if I'll get a message on WhatsApp so the top notch lighting a green light

And messenger and Facebook a blue light 

Samsung should think deeply about this and it will be very helpful for us and for me specially 

So the next device update of the phone or the Android of it should be have this function 

My phone number and my WhatsApp number is 

[Personal Information Removed]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HP now owns the Samsung printer business, but they do not have anything to do with the Samsung phones.  You may want to try posting in a Samsung phone forum, see here for examples: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=samsung+phone+forum&t=canonical&ia=web 

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.