Did you mean: 
cvc1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Need schematic for Samsung CLX 3175FW main board

HP Recommended
CLX 3175FW

I need the schematic diagram for a Samsune CLX 3175FW main board. My printer says "Install Imaging Unit" and will not print. I suspect the Imaging Unit sense circuit on the board is bad.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,416 160 348
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will try and assist.Sorry for not having the layout of the board for you but the image unit has a live counter.Should the machine reach the amount of prints for that unit it will stop printing until that unit is replaced.The machine will reset the counters once you install another unit.Some units can be reset in the service mode but not all.Hope this will help.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation