KennethAh
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

No Wi-Fi communication to Xpress M2835

HP Recommended
Xpress M2835
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Have a new Samsung Xpress M2835 and try to connect with Wi-Fi to my HP PC. The PC communicates with Wi-Fi via an Apple Airport router. 

I can see the Samsung printer from the PC but it is not possible to connect. I use the WPS Pin no I got from the configuration printout. 

I can also see the printer from the iPhone and tried to use the PIN-code as password but without success.

How to make them communicate?

1 REPLY 1
lairbear
5 5 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello KennethAh,

Try the steps in this doc, Troubleshooting Windows wireless network connection issues. If you find this doesn't help, try this troubleshooting guide, Printer troubleshooting guide.  Under printer troublshooting, click on Wireless Printer Issue.

I hope one of these solutions helps you get printing!

Lairbear
I work on behalf of HP.
Click the thumbs up + button to thank me. Mark Accepted Solution if I solved your inquiry.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation