Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung CLX-3305W
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Samsung CLX-3305W printer was bought in Europe.  New original Samsung CLT-B406S toner cartridge from US.  Printer doesn't support toner with "No compatible black toner" error message.  Any solution to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

1.- Remove the cartridge and go to Tech mode like on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YflEXYiLnac 

2.- Go to Data Setup > Clear all Memory

3.- Select USA as a country and let it finish, then put the cartridge back in.

View solution in original post

Pentru crearea programului de resoftare al imprimantelor Samsung CLX-3300/3305 CLX-3170/3175 CLX-3180/3185 CLX-4190/4195 CLX-6220 CLX-6260 este necesar sa cunoastem seria imprimantei (SN) , seria CRUM si versiunea de firmware. Aceste informatii pot fi aflate prin imprimarea a 2 rapoarte : ...
7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

1.- Remove the cartridge and go to Tech mode like on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YflEXYiLnac 

2.- Go to Data Setup > Clear all Memory

3.- Select USA as a country and let it finish, then put the cartridge back in.

Pentru crearea programului de resoftare al imprimantelor Samsung CLX-3300/3305 CLX-3170/3175 CLX-3180/3185 CLX-4190/4195 CLX-6220 CLX-6260 este necesar sa cunoastem seria imprimantei (SN) , seria CRUM si versiunea de firmware. Aceste informatii pot fi aflate prin imprimarea a 2 rapoarte : ...
HP Recommended

@A_simple_rebelwhat about other 3 toners that aren't for US market?

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Now those will become "Not compatible" unfortunately. There is no way to have toners from different regions working together.

HP Recommended

Thanks, it was helpful!!!

HP Recommended

I have all 4 new from US, but decide start from black one.  They all cost me about $250 and I planned return at least colour toners if not find some solution. 

HP Recommended

If you do the Clear all memory an put the four cartridges they'll work, don't you worry.

HP Recommended

Yes, it works great!

Thanks for help!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.