Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prometheus_999
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Paper Jamming when printing double sided -Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Laser Printer

Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Laser Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Can anyone help me here I have a Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Laser Printer whch has been great until now.

When printing double sided the paper always jams. The scenario is : Prints one side then sucks paper back in and prints the other side, then the next sheet it prints the first side then sucks paper back in then jams.

It does this every time.

I have changed the ink cartridge and spooler imaging unit, to no avail.

I have check for any debris or parts of paper that has ecome trapped but nothing.

Why it has started doing this is a mystery to me.

Anyone with any ideas ?

Thanks regards. P.

2 REPLIES 2
katchoo
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Paper Jamming when printing double sided -Samsung Xpress SL-M2835DW Laser Printer

Mine is doing the same thing. Did you find a solution?

0 Kudos
Bluefish1962
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had a paper jam when duplex printing and thought I had removed all of the paper.  I ended up following the instructions here:

http://www.samsungsetup.com/ts/manual/Samsung%20M288x%20Series/English/manual/jam.htm

In the Duplex Area section (f you do not see the paper in this area, stop and go to next step:) it describes accessing the printer from the bottom.  I removed the paper tray and put the printer on its side. I pressed the two green tabs and the bottom opened slightly.  There was a small piece of paper stuck in this area.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation