cyclamen
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Print queue problem

HP Recommended
Samsung SCX-3405
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Sometimes I can print without any problem, and sometimes I can't. When I can't, I check the printer queue and it says it's empty.  I have watched more closely, and what happens is that the item does go to the queue, stays there a few seconds, and vanishes.

What's happening? 

Many thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,416 160 348
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will try and assist.You will have to un install the drivers and reinstall the drivers.You can maybe try the 32 bit version driver if the 64bit driver gives you a problem.Hope this will help.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
BNN1
Level 1
Level 1
7 7 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Samsung Laser Printers - Print job stuck in queue (Windows 7):

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/samsung-scx-3405-laser-multifunction-printer-series/17157049/do...

Samsung Laser Printers - Print job stuck in queue (Windows 8)"

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/samsung-scx-3405-laser-multifunction-printer-series/17157049/do...

It says to restart the print spooler services.

Check if 'connected printer displays "Offline".'

#HPEXPERTDAY

Regards,
Nithin.

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation