Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung M2020 Xpress
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Printer do not want to print anything (including test page)...

PWG ERROR - Incomplete Session by time out

POSITION : 0x562 (1378)

SYSTEM : h6fwsim/os_hook

LINE : 1543

VERSION : SPL 5.73 06-16-2013

ERROR CODE : 11-1112
10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

I have read up on this problem and it seems that the firmware has to be updated.Hp now took over this department and i am not sure as to will help.where to download drivers and firmware for samsung on the hp website.I hope this

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may get the latest firmware update for your printer below:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/SS/SL-M2020/M2020_V3.00.01.12.zip

Hope that helps,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thaks a lot for your attention... I read already that it should be either firmware or cable... but could not find firmware on HP site - only drivers... which is not help at all.

HP Recommended

Ohhhh!  Great thanks... I hope it is really will help.

Will try today (this printer at work) and mark it as solution if help.

HP Recommended

KaraMelekhave you solved your problem with an error 11-1112 with the firmvafre V3.00.01.12 from the link higher ?

I have the same error sometime on my M2020W with V3.00.01.15. And I can't to solve it ((

HP Recommended

i have the same issue with a SL-M2026W and firmware 3.00.01.15, tried to "upgrade" to 3.00.01.12 and it falied, after the syncthru window closed i had to unplug the cord (it's been stuck at yellow flashing for two hours then the blue led went on but was still flashing the yellow one and could'nt even power off, i had to  pull the power cord) then i powered it on again and checked, the firmware is still 3.00.01.15. Don't know how to try without risking bricking the device

HP Recommended

por favor eu não falo inglês

minha impressora não está querendo imprimir e deu este erro cod 11-1112

HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

@flavianabrandao

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

The web page mentioned is not available

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.