Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

They think you will buy another HP printer.   Epson, Brother, and any other company is a better choiced

HP Recommended

HP bricked printers to sell more printers?  Who is the idiot that came up with this strategy? 

I hope everyone goes to Cannon or another printer.

HP Recommended

@Consultant2020

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns and frustration

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I been watching this thread and as a retired HP support employee I am ashamed of HP. Whatever happened to taking ownership for  a problem. When reading about these Samsung 32 verses 64 bit driver problems, all I see on this site is lip service.

Someone needs to take ownership and communicate exactly what is being done.

There should be a HP support post regarding the problem with a estimated time for when the problem will be resolved with follow-ups. If the problem will not be addressed, post the reason why and quit wasting people's time.  Wake-up HP. 

HP Recommended

I have a wireless network printer and this solution requires me to move the printer next to my computer in my office and have it sit on my desk. That's a no go and "hack". That's not a real solution. A real solution is a 64-bit Scan Assistant app.

HP Recommended

I agree completely. Since HP took over Samsung MFPs the Easy Printer Manager does not work for scanning. One can use "image Capture" from IOS Catalina 64 bit, but it is not as convenient as Easy Printer Manager and does not work using the flatbed. The fact that HP does not provide a 64 bit version of Easy Printer Manager is a stain on their reputation. I for one will not buy an HP printer to solve this problem and will likely not purchase any HP hardware because of this corporate attitude.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.