Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended

I'm trying to print something using my phone. I've downloaded both apps. However when I print, it prints a blank page. It doesn't just feed the paper through as it sounds like it's printing something but it's a blank page. 

I done a print quality diagnostic check and cleaned the cartridges and it printed fine no issues.

It just seems to be when printing a doc from my phone. 

I have used my phone to print before maybe 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@PS251, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To assist you better, are you using an Android phone or an iPhone?

Which version of OS is installed?

Check for any software updates on the phone.

Try making a standalone copy in black and color to check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.