Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heath2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pro Xpress c2670FW Can not get printer firmware updated on printer trying to fix Error Code 11-1112

Pro Xpress c2670FW
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having a error code 11-1112.  It prevents me from printing over wifi.  I have uninstalled drivers on computer and reinstalled just the print driver.  This did not fix the problem.  Still get the code and can't print.  I have been following instructions to  update firmware and have not succeeded.  I have downloaded the Firmware to my computer and tried using  SyncThruWeb Service.  I select the C2670_V4.00.01.45.hd file and if it does recognize it.  There is no firmware version name available it says.  I have tried to proceed with the install and after a hour waiting it does not move on the loading bar.  I have also plugged into the usb port of the printer select allow update.  Then  in my file explorer I drag the file over the usblist file.  Nothing happens.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation