Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung SCX-4623F

Hi, my printer keeps causing difficulties and doesn't print the whole documents. It usually prints the first page and then prints one of the following errors:

A) internal error - including corrupted data; position: 0xf636 (63030); system: h6fw_5.35/xl_image; line: 154; version: spl 5.35 06-03-2009

B) internal error - undefined command; position: 0x29b2b (170795), system: h6fw_5.35/xl_pa_sim; line: 277; version: spl 5.35 06-03-2009

The numbers are different, but these are the two errors it keeps on having.

What can I do to solve the problem? 

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi I would like to assist to the best of my ability to solve your problem.I hope the information i supply will be of help.

Maybe reset the machine to defaults and then do a firmware upgrade on this machine.This might just help with the errors should this not make a difference i will try and assist with a ram reset.Hope this will help.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
HP Recommended
Hi, I've already done that (restoring to the defaults) but it didn't help.

Can you please tell me the ram reset steps?

Thank you very much for your help 😊
HP Recommended

Because some information is critical i will post a private message to U.Once you receive the Private message just open the envelope icon next to your profile log on and follow the steps.Good Day.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
HP Recommended

I also have the same problem...Samsung SCX 4623F:

Will print the first page of a multi page document, and

then I get the error on the next page:

INTERNAL ERROR- Including Corrupted Data

System: h6fw_5.35/xl_image

Line: 154

Version: SPL  5.35 06-03-2009

I doubt this printer is even supported anymore: I bought it NEW in JJanuary 2012, and believe it

or not, someone on eBay is selling it (I assume new) for $750!

Can anyone help with this error message?

Thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.