Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
SAMSUNG XPRESS SL-C480w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Samsung C480W cannot connect wirelessly to PC even though printer is connected to wireless network. I am able to get theSync Thru Web Service Page.

The error message I get on that page is: "S6-3236 The Wi-Fi Direct connection has had a failure because of incompatibility of the mobile device. Samsung service is required if the problem persists after machine power off then on. The system cannot link the device to request connecting."

I can connect using the USB cable but thats not convenient.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have the same issue.  I have never been able to print wireless.  I have to get up and connect to the USB cable.  What is the fix for this issue?  I will never buy a Samsung Printer again.  POS.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.