Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Iphone11
iOS

Hallo,
I have some issue with my Samsung C48x Printer.
I connected the printer over LAN.
For about a year now is is not possible to print directly from an IPhone or Android phones without using the APP.

If I send a print job the white round LED start to running, and the printer hänging. I need switch of and switch on the printer to use it again with the App or PC.

I was hoping that some FW update or phone update would come and it would work again, but on the Iphone was already intalled 15.2 ios and is still not working. It the same with the Android device. 

I don't know if only I have this problem because the printer is connected to via lan cable or some setup options are wrong. But I haven't changed the settings since the first installation.
Maybe there is some FW update that would allow direct printing again.  I am using the V3.00.01.21

In the settings from the printer always coming and disappear one information. There is no wireless network card. Please connect a card. But I never care about this because I am using LAN connectivity.

I hope somebody can help me.

Thank you in advance,

Botond

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.