Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Samsung CLP-415NW creases top corner of every page when printing.

Samsung CLP-415NW
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HELP!!

This used to be an excellent printer, but for a couple of years now, every page has a crease at the top  right-hand corner. It folds the paper in a veryt hard,  overlapping crease. On odd occassions, it works OK, but usually I get a crease on every page. 

I cannot find anything that could be snagging it -- but then, I don't really know where to look.Top right-hand corner (landscape) front viewTop right-hand corner (landscape) front viewTop right-hand corner rear viewTop right-hand corner rear view

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 9
2,456 2,421 160 321
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Samsung CLP-415NW creases top corner of every page when printing.

Hi I would like to assist to the best of my ability to solve your problem.I hope the information i supply will be of help.The best way is to inspect the machine by vision and see if there is something catching on the paper as the machine is printing.This could be something like a small piece of paper or even a stapler.Best is to find the cause and then try to remove or fix the problem.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation