cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin_04
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Samsung CLX-3175 Color Laser Multifunction Printer stuck indefinitely at "please wait" screen

HP Recommended
Samsung CLX-3175 Color Laser Multifunction Printer series

Samsung CLX-3175 Color Laser Multifunction Printer stuck indefinitely at "please wait" screen

3 REPLIES 3
Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,416 160 348
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't know if this will work for you but try this reset.

Samsung service mode:

Menu #1934 Menu

Enter service mode for resets.

See if there is a full reset maybe available.Hope this will help.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Quetzalcoatl
Level 1
3 3 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same bug here with clx6260fw

Try anything I know. restart, uninstall, reinstall, samsung diagnostic software tell all is fine.

Look like "Planned obsolescence" because printer stuck just one month after warranty!

I have flush Hp for that... And now they buy sansung to clear competitor and continu there poor service!!!

BNN1
Level 1
Level 1
7 7 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Samsung Laser Printers - Updating Please Wait Message

An Updating Please Wait message is displayed on the printer when the printer is either updating its firmware, or it is backing up information.
   CAUTION:
Do NOT turn Off the printer power when the Updating Please Wait message displays.
If you turn off the power, damage might be caused to the printer and the unit will require service.
Go to https://support.hp.com for service assistance.

#HPEXPERTDAY

Regards,

Nithin.

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.  

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation