Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung M2070
Other

I purchase one of the printers as it was only $49 at Office Depot only to find Samsung Printers was sold off to HP in November 2017... no wonder it was so cheap!

Anyway, trying to set up the WiFi the single sheet documentation it came with said download an app named SAMSUNG MOBILE PRINT but there's no such app on the Apple site.  I see the WiFi SSID being broadcasted I don't no the password!  I tried 00000000 and 12345678 but no luck...

Does anyone know the WiFi default password for this printer? 

Thanks for any help you can give me!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello BC4Bama

If you want to download Samsung Mobile Print you can get it from this link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hp-samsung-mobile-print/id1301469531?mt=8

And when you broadcast the SSID (your network name), the password that you may need to use is the one providsed by your internet service provider, the password that you use to connect any device to your network, I hope this helps you, if it does not, let me know please.

Regards.

Knowledge is to be shared.
HP Recommended

The provided link to Samsung Mobile Print for Apple doesn’t work any more (as of 10/29/2019).  Does anyone know whether an HP mobile print app for iOS would work with Samsung printer (Express  M2835 DW).  If not, are any of the generic print Apps in the Apple App Store workable.  Why did Samsung Mobile Print disappear from the App Store when HP took over Samsung printer support?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.