cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bubori_Attila
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Samsung ML-1750 start printing exactly to the bottom A5 half of the A4 paper from multipurpose tray

HP Recommended
ML-1750
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

About 2-3 weeks ago my 2 Samsung ML-1750 printers starts printing to the bottom half of A4 paper from the multipurpose tray. In portrait mode the document top A5 half is printed exactly the A4 paper bottom A5 half (From the bottom tray everything is fine and i also set the multipurpose tray to print in A4, portrait mode and one page to one paper). I installed almost 10 various drivers but unfortunetly did not help. This happened from one day to another. Before that day, everything was perfect. What can i do or where can i find a usable ml-1750 USB driver for win10 64 bit? (I tried Samsung Universal Printer Driver1 & 2 & 2.50 & 3, Samsung ML-1750PCL & GDI, Samsung ML-1640PCL & GDI drivers)

Thanks, Attila.

3 REPLIES 3
Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,416 160 348
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will try and help.I would un install all the drivers and the install a win 10 32bit driver.Maybe that will help you solve the problem.This is only my suggestion and haven't tried it myself.Hope this helps.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Bubori_Attila
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your help! I tried it, but nothing changed. Maybe it is a Windows 10 update problem. This wouldn't be the first time, when a Windows update completely messing up a printer driver.

Bubori_Attila
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not the Windows 10 update was the problem. The problem is still exists (Windows 7/8 same). Maybe this is something OS independent.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation