AK45
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Samsung Photocopier Toner Recycling

HP Recommended
K808s

Hi 

We've previously use the STAR program to recycle our toners and understand that HP have now taken over Samsung.  

How do we now recycle them as the link now bring us to your website and only mentions HP products? 

Many thanks 

Angela 

5 REPLIES 5
Vandalus
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Has this every been calrified? Having the same issues here. There is no mention anywhere about how to recycle Samsung toner or confirmation as to wether it is still accepted under the HP toner program. The only reference via search leads to a dead link.

:smileyindifferent:

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
AK45
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, unfortunately nothing as yet.

Vandalus
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just rang the support line HP have for Samsung printer and although they do not mention it on the HP toner return section they do accept the samsung toner. I suggested this needs to be clearer on the website but we will have to wait to see if this comes to anything.

-Chris

Megj
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the information.

This definitely needs clarified on the Web site. I filled out the form for return boxes and was sent HP Toner boxes. They do not fit the Samsung toners but the site doesn't state that they don't take them.

Megj
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi All...

I was mistaken. The boxes were folded up and I got a chance to unbundle them today. Lo and behold...there is a stickder next to the return label that reads " Now accepting Samsung Toner Cartridges". I'm planning on putting my multi-function device toner cartridges in and sending back.

Fill out the form to get your boxes here:

https://h30248.www3.hp.com/recycle/supplies/choose-return-materials-hpe.asp?__cc=us&__la=en

samsunglabel.JPG

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation