Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hello, 

I have exactly the same problem. I contact the hot line and the answer: "you need to contact our technician to solve the problem".

hot did you solve?

Christian 

HP Recommended

I've got the same problem.  We purchased and installed a new fuser unit here at our business but we can't seem to figure out how to tell the printer that it has a new fuser unit.  It keeps showing the error message "C6-1120 The machine has determined that the Fusing Unit has reached its end-of-life cycle. Samsung service intervention is required to replace the Roller. Printing can still continue, all other machine services (if installed) are unaffected."

There are videos online showing how to use a jumper wire to get around this but you would think that there would be some series of button presses you could do to clear this message, particularly once you put in a new unit.

HP Recommended

No solution yet, the red light is blinking. However, the printer prints fine!

HP Recommended

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, could you please help me to reset the transfer belt counter?

HP Recommended

Necesito procedimiento para reset del contador de unidad de transferencia samsung slc-430

Desde ya, gracias.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.