Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
C1810W
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks

I recently bought a Samsung C1810W laser jet printer. However it prints a very thin horizontal line every 10mm on colour printouts. I’ve tried calibrating it but no difference. I’ve only printed a couple of sheets since i installed it.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi I would like to assist to the best of my ability to solve your problem.I hope the information i supply will be of help.

If it's possible please add a picture of the problem print you are experiencing.Maybe that way we can come to a diagnostic solution.

Hope this will help.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
HP Recommended

Print out with colour bands. Yellow has a line though it but the Salmon is worstPrint out with colour bands. Yellow has a line though it but the Salmon is worst

HP Recommended

Hi I would like to assist to the best of my ability to solve your problem.I hope the information i supply will be of help.I'mstill waiting for your image to be released by the moderators.But in the mean time you could check the following.

The developing roller, OPC drum or other rollers in the
toner cartridge may be contaminated or deformed.
Bad contacts of HV terminals of the toner cartridge with
high voltage terminals from printer set
Hope this will help.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

How can that be as this is a brand new printer?

HP Recommended

Hi I would like to assist to the best of my ability to solve your problem.I hope the information i supply will be of help.

The best option would be to return the printer to a repair shop for warranty and let then make sure that everything is working correctly.

.Thank You.Copier-Pro

HP Recommended

Thanks for your help. I’m not going to return this to be fixed, I shouldn’t have to do that when it’s just out of the box. However, I will rate this printer very low and HPs virtual assistant as totally useless. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.