Gaylene1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Searching for a printer driver for a 15+ year old Samsung ML-1210 laser printer

HP Recommended
Samsung ML-1210 laser printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer will print a test page when I press the button to make it do so, but it won't print any document I send it from the computer.  I'm running the original driver that it came with (version 1.90) so I'm pretty sure that's the problem. No error message is displayed and the error indicator light doesn't even light up on the printer.  I can't find the driver anywhere on the Samsung site and I don't trust the sites that are trying to sell it to me.  Is that the only option?  If so, does anyone have a recommendation?  Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
EOJTech
Level 4
68 65 9 19
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Try www.samsungdrivers.net. I've never used the site but they seem to have the driver for your model at no cost. The version number isn't specified but there are downloads for Windows XP (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 7. You may need to type ML-1210 in their search engine to get to the link. Hope that helps!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
EOJTech
Level 4
68 65 9 19
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Try www.samsungdrivers.net. I haven't used the site but they seem to have the drivers for your model in Windows XP and Windows 7 flavors, and at no cost. Since I didn't download the driver I don't know what version is available, hopefully newer than yours. You may have to enter the model number into the search engine to get to the link.
Gaylene1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your suggestion. That's the page I had been on and I thought it was all third party content, but upon my second visit I did find Samsung content, unfortunately only for XP and Win7.

The only Windows 10 driver update seems to be from Slimware Utilities.  I'm nervous about using them. 

I did download both the XP and the Win7 drivers but found that I need to decide where to place them and I haven't a clue!  When I installed the original driver from my original CD it placed itself in the proper location.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation