Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung M2070W
Other

Hello.

Can you guys tell me if there are any plans to update Samsung M2070W printer drivers to Big Sur os?

After updating the macOS to Big Sur I cannot use the printer to print out files from MS apps and Apple "office" suite which is very annoying. 

Thanks for the answer.

BR, 

Marcin 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MarcinBogucki

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

For support options for Samsung Printers in your country or region please check this website

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The website just tells you that there is no driver available for my OS (Big Sur 11.1).  How about some news on when a driver will be available or if one will ever be available?   The Xpress M20202W can supposedly be configured to work wirelessly but all of the instructions in the manual seem to require a CD which supposedly came with the printer. I don't have it.  Wondering if you can download whatever you need? 

HP Recommended

@Moncrief

I recommend you reach out to the support in your region and they will assist you in this regard.

Thank you!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.