Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Tried most strange button combinations and many web searches - can anyone please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Sorry for the delay. Thanks again Mans - I’ll do just that. 
kind regards,

John

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@john2326 

Hello,

In order to palliate this incident, please follow the instructions of the HP link How to Reset Your SyncThru Password for a Printer with No Display Menu.

If the issue persists, try the following solution:

1. Push the power button until the LED light turns off.
  2. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and leave the printer unplugged for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
  3. Plug the printer back in.
  4. Press and hold the Power button for two to five seconds until the demo page begins to print.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Thanks Mans. I tried this but it just boots up and connects to the WiFi as before with the same issue. Best John 

HP Recommended

@john2326 

Thanks for your for return,

In this case, I recommend that you Contact HP HP Technical Support in your country/region.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Recommended

Sorry for the delay. Thanks again Mans - I’ll do just that. 
kind regards,

John

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.