morepeeved
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

how to turn off job accounting

HP Recommended
CLX4195 color laser multifunction printer
macOS 10.12 Sierra

Can anyone please tell me how to rid myself of this feature which is useless to me? It requires a PIN to be able to print. I did not set it up and now I cannot print. My partner has no problem with this via her laptop so I am wondering if it is in the driver somewhere. I don't know how to access that to change it. Doesn't appear to be something that can be changed on the printer menu. Thanks for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,416 160 348
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi I would like to assist to the best of my ability to solve your problem.I hope the information i supply will be of help.

Normally in the printer driver there is a check box for using private printing or job accounting .Just turn the feature off will get rid of the problem.Hope this helps.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation