Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
STAMPANTE SCX3200

GOOD DAY TO EVERYONE. I HAVE A SAMSUNG SCX 3200 PRINTER THAT FOLLOWED A PAPER JAM REMOVED IMMEDIATELY BLOCKED ME INDICATING THE PERMANENT ORANGE COLOR LED. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO OR IF YOU WANT TO RESET IT ?? THANK YOU                                                                                                                                                                                                                    BUON GIORNO A TUTTI .HO UNA STAMPANTE SAMSUNG SCX 3200 CHE A SEGUITO DI UN INCEPPAMENTO CARTA RIMOSSO PRONTAMENTE MI SI E' BLOCCATA INDICANDOMI PERENNEMENTE IL LED DI COLORE ARANCIONE. SAPETE COSA FARE O SEMMAI COME RESETTARLA?? GRAZIE

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I solid light likely indicates that there is piece of paper still jammed inside the printer and holding one of the paper sensors in a tripped condition. If may also happen if a flag gets damaged when removing the paper jam. Check the entire paper path closely to see if you can spot anything amiss.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.