Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
hp deskjet 2623

my s20 plus will not connect to my hp deskjet 2623. They are both on the same network my laptop connects but not my phone

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Yt001 

Please use Google Play to install HP Smart and try again

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I'm sorry I should have mentioned i have installed hp smart and no matter what I do my phone cant connect to printer over wifi or direct. It says cant find cant communicate or someting might be wrong with the password. My laptop connected 8n about 20 secs but phone no. 

HP Recommended

I have installed hp smart when tried to connect first time. My laptop connected in about 20 seconds but phone no. Everything is on the same network but phone cant find or communicate with printer. Either on wifi 9r wifi direct.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.