doogleSA
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

need driver for Samsung monitor model 2333SW PLUS using Apple Mac

HP Recommended
model 2333SW PLUS
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

need driver for Samsung monitor model 2333SW PLUS using Apple Mac.  I have a cable with Thunderbolt adapter

5 REPLIES 5
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
32,551 32,131 5,522 12,977
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is something to check with Samsung Support, it have nothing much to do with HP...

http://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/LS23CMZKFVAUXY

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
doogleSA
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Shlomil,

Thanks for response.

Sadly Samsung dismissed my enquiry - they told me that the monitor business was moved to HP in November 2017, that I had to enquire there, they gave me the web site.

I cannot do what you suggest,  I have no source button.

I have no remote.

mine looks most like one on right, but set up and reset does nothing.

From top down....

1 Menu

2 arrow up / brightness symbol

3 arrow down / arrow in a box pointing up

4 arrow in a box pointing left

5 AUTO

6 power on/off

In the menu I can find an "auto source" option, but nothing happens when I get there, there seems to be no way to click "yes".

Hope you can help?

Doug

Step 2:  Navigate through the OSD menu by using the up and down buttons. If the display looks like the one on the left then select the 4th icon on the left or if the one on the right then select SETUP&RESET

Step 3:  Press enter (source button) on the reset option. Your monitor will now restore the default settings.

Note: If your monitor's OSD menu is locked and you are not able to use the reset procedure, you must first unlock it. To unlock the OSD menu (so that settings can be modified) press and hold the "Source" button for more than 15 seconds.

ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, I'm not sure why you've been provided with such an informwation but only the printing business has moved to HP...

Samsung would be your resource, I suggest contacting again.

Shlomi

doogleSA
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It was a person called Nicole on the Samsung Live Chat.

I was initially asked to wait while enquires were made, then told that Samsung could not assist me as the monitor business was taken over by HP November 2017 and they gave me the web site for HP.

So seems someone there has got it wrong.

Thanks for your consideration.

ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

HP has taken the printer business only, any other business remain supported by Samsung (e.g computers, monitors, tablets, mobile devices or whatever)...

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/01/hp-completes-purchase-samsung-printer-business.html

Please contact Samsung again, they are the only resource to support Samsung computing products...

Shlomi

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation