cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
yoyoso
2 0 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

recovery files to format the harddrive for SAMSUNG C4060FX

HP Recommended
C4060FX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Sorry (because my 1st message was in french 🙂 )

I am looking for the hard drive recovery files to make sure this is not the problem. (at least I'll do the formatting)

I have a C4060FX printer

She makes the copies (I put my original sheet which scans and the copy comes out, without worry.)

On the other hand, it does not print anything else: Does not print what is on USB key, neither on PC in USB nor on PC in network, nor even the reports that I can select on the screen.

The PC can see the printer well, I can scan from the PC, but not print.

On the internet configuration page (IP address of the printer), in "machine information", I have some information in "system", "copy", "COPY ID", "Fax" but the toothed wheel turns without ceases on "printer". I also got the message (while being on concern "saying there is one with" printerInfoView.sws ".

If anyone can help me, thank you

The diagnostic software tells me that the printer is not connected.

If I run a print from the PC, the printer "wakes up" (if the screen had gone off for example) "but nothing prints"

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation