Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung ProXpress SL-C3060FR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Samsung ProXpress SL-C3060FR:

colorless/tonerless/white vertical stripes about 1cm wide stripes occur through both the Flatbed AND Automatic Document Feeder when scanning AND copiing; ; printing is o.k;  already updated firmware; 2,5 years old, 30.000 prints; I only use Original toners; now have toners worth $ 400 stored and cannot use it with onother Samsung Printer; so can you offer me a solution?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Issue has nothing to do with toner, there is an issue with the scanner unit. Perform a factory reset and update your firmware. It might be a failed element in the scanner and require replacement but start with the resets first.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Yes I am also convinced that ist is a scanner (software?) problem.

I made already a firmware update.:

MCB Version V3.00

GUI Version V 7.31 10 16_2017101647

In advance I did not make a factory reset as I found no hint in the Handbook or on the support forum how to make it.

One thing to mention: the white striep is not pure white/tonerless anymore but one can see pale elemtents of the original in this white vertical strip.

Should I make a factory reset (and how?)

Kind greetings

Wolf9

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.