cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vicki99
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

where can I find instructions to use the fax software that came with my Samsung Xpress all in one

HP Recommended
Samsung xpress M3065
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I had to call in because after I scanned I ddin't know I was suppose to send it to a folder.  In the middle it would freeze a lot and also then a new popup shows up that offers to send it to google flickr and all these other things that I will never do , I will always send it to my pc.  

After I send this stuff the only way to get rid of these previews was to turn the easy document creator off.   Is there another way?

1 REPLY 1
ITGuy1887
Level 4
76 73 6 18
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

I would like assist with the following documents which was found in reference to the basic operations on your printer. please review the following URL and verify if it assists you at this time:

https://www.samsung.com/us/pdf/PNT_Samsung_MFPs_PracticalUseGuide_v2.pdf

If this does not correct any issues you have with the Samsung Xpress Fax than contact me for more information.

Sincerely,

HP Community 

Don't Forget Kudos

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation