cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
ShaneLarkin
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

After updating my Mac to Bi Sur, H.P. Easy Scan fail on my H.P. Envy Photo 7134 if I try to scan mor

HP Recommended
H.P. Envy Photo 7143
macOS 10.15 Catalina

After updating my Mac to Big Sur, if I try to san a document with more than one page it always fails after the first page scan.

2 REPLIES 2
IronBadger
Level 9
Level 9
860 828 78 283
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It sounds like you need to update HP Easy Scan.

Unfortunately, the latest version is not yet on the Mac App Store but you should be able to get it using HP Easy Start.

Or you can direct download it here.

The version for macOS Big Sur 11.x is 1.10.0.

While I may work for HP Inc, the views and opinions expressed here are my own.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
vtipaldo
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any idea for the timing on when HP will have the working app ion the Apple Store?

The download from the HP site did not work for me either.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation