Did you mean: 
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Blank screen on HP laserjet multi funtion unit

HP Recommended
HP LaserJet 426FWD
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Our HP LaserJet multi function unit has a blank screen. We still receive faxes and can print to it, but the touch screen is blank. There is a light on but no buttons to push. 

2 REPLIES 2
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We have tried troubleshooting how to get the information to return to the screen based on reading previous posts about the loss of information on the screen, but have not found a solution that works. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Level 12
Level 12
6,702 6,638 716 1,758
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If the screen is blank but all functions work then most likely cause is a failed control panel. Part number B3Q10-60139. It might be the cable that runs from the formatter to the control panel as well PN C5F98-60104

In my experience if it was working fine and the panel just went dead then the panel not the cable is the problem.

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation