cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
hmcwil
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Disabled Scan on chromebook Acer from officejet pro 6960

HP Recommended

I have a problem that I can't figure out!! So I'm hoping somebody will be able to help me,I have a Chromebook Acer I have tried to scan from printer which is Officejet Pro 6960 & when I go to scan it comes up with disabled please get In touch with the person that has set It up which is me!!

can anybody help as I need this for my business as well as for studying

Ki Regards 

2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
30,827 30,543 5,277 12,256
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You would need to enable the Webscan feature within the Settings tab, review below support document about enabling and using Webscan:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Installations/Essentials/HP_Uninstaller...

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
hmcwil
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi 

Many thanks for getting back to me however I have downloaded the attachment however when i go to open It It's all in computer jargin which I don't understand 

Please help as I will be needing this for my studies 

Kind Regards 

Helen Mcw

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation