Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello everyone! 

So I'm having to use this old printer/fax machine at my work office and I'm trying to scan a document to my laptop (without having to use my phone app) and I have trying to figure it out. I know that I can connect to the printer using a cord and my IT department still needs to come by to set up WiFi (plus check out the printer and see if it even connects to WiFi). Does anyone have suggestions or comments?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, have you fixed the issue of the laser jet pro scanner. If yes kindly share with me because yesterday I was scanning a few page of how many times a week should i spin. And the printer get stuck and the scanning got stopped. After that now the printer is not scanning any kind of  documents or picture. How will I fix this issue?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.