cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
PiMaster
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP 1410 PCS - Can I scan multiple pages and save as the same document?

HP Recommended
HP 1410 PCS
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello,

I need to scan multiple pages from a book. Is it possible for to save them all as the same single document/files? My experience using the scanner is each scan automatically saves as an individual documents, eg. 10 pages of a book would save as 10 document/files.

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 21,825 1,963 2,169
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PiMaster

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to scan multiple pages into one single file.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

NOTE: HP Scan does not support adding multiple JPEG, PNG, or TIFF photos into a single file. You must save photos in the PDF format to save them all in one file.

1. Check the following requirements for multi-page document or photo scanning into one PDF file:

• To save multiple photos into one file, you must use the PDF document-related shortcuts.

• Use a resolution setting of 300 DPI or lower.

2. Search Windows for 'HP', click your printer model name in the results to open HP Printer Assistant, and then click Scan a Document or Phototo open HP Scan.

3. In HP Scan, select the Save as PDF or Document to File shortcut to scan the item.

• If you , click Save. All pages automatically save into a single file.scanned multiple pages from the ADF

• If you scanned from the scanner glass, load the next page or photo on the glass, and then click the plus button  or  in the HP Scan preview window to scan the next item. Repeat this step until all pages or photos are scanned, and then click Save.

4. Confirm that PDF is selected in the Save as type menu, change the file name and the folder you want to save the scan to, and then click Save.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation